Question:
Hello. Next Friday is Harry Potter day at my school and I have decided to be Cho Chang. I need a little help.?
Wishing for Nashville
2007-07-13 13:52:07 UTC
Hello. Next Friday is Harry Potter day at my school and I have decided to be Cho Chang. I need a little help. I need to make a robe and a wand and I have one other problem......I'M THE WHITEST KID YOU'LL EVER MEET!!!! I can dye my hair black and work with my hair, but I need to look asian. Any tips or step by step guides to making a quality robe and wand and looking asian would be greatly appreciated!! Thank you!!
Six answers:
Me
2007-07-13 13:55:21 UTC
There's school in July ??????????
spadezgurl22
2007-07-13 13:57:58 UTC
use some black eyeliner on ur eyes, maybe make it angle up so u look a little more asian. I would suggest getting a long velvet piece of fabric. (go to the craft store) and then add string so u can tie it around ur neck. u need a light base stitch and then thread the string through. also u coudl cut out stars and sew them on. u could look in the craft store for anything that resembles a black wand. u could pain thte tip white. good luck! u'll look awesome, bring ur mom or any good sewer with u to help u with ideas. (there are patterns that u can get for robes as well)
Horselove12
2007-07-13 14:53:40 UTC
but it is July...do you like go to a year round school. Well anyways you could use a thin line of black eyeliner to go under and on the top of your eyes and have them meet at the ends of your eyes. then for a a wand get a straight stick and decorate it by using fabric and glitter and stuff like that. for a robe you might just have to take the hit and go out and buy one.

- good luck!
2007-07-13 14:30:42 UTC
you can just dress like her without trying to change your ethnicity... shes a character after all, so just get into character. bangs and a half ponytail would be good. if you cant find the robe, you can maybe find a catholic school uniform that slightly resembles what they wore at hogwarts. this person had the right idea: http://www.blackcerenity.com/pics/chiaki_033.jpg
SarahMoore!
2007-07-13 13:58:41 UTC
O_O

I'd rather be Harry Potter:).

I want to go to your school, even though its the middle of July...
→»£a Ðëê Ðéê «←
2007-07-13 13:55:55 UTC
harry potter day? WOW